Welcome to Serendipity-Crafts weblog. Here, we post photos of our newest creations. We also post customer feedback and any bits of Serendipity news or announcements that we might remember to add.

Scroll down to view photos of our hand painted guest signature platters & special occasion plates. Please feel free to add your comments.

For pricing or for more information, please visit our main site
Serendipity-Crafts.


Share this blog on Facebook

October 08, 2007

October 2007 - Guest Signature Platter, Occasion Plate Gallery

Birthday Cupcake
Guest Signature Plate











Cupcake Birthday Souvenir Plate
Custom Order based on
Birthday Cupcake
Guest Signature Plate


"I received the plate yesterday - and it is just beautiful! Thank you again!! It has been a pleasure working with you on this - and I will certainly be sharing your business cards and coming back for future gifts!!! "


Custom Order based on
Tropical Breeze
Guest Signature Platter


"I got the plate last night -- it's so cool! I really love it. (And it came just in time before we leave!!) THANK YOU!"





Gingerbread Bride and Groom Ornament











Gingerbread Couple Ornament











Custom Order
Decorative Plate










Seahorse Love
Guest Signature Platter











Custom Order based on
Wine Theme Birthday
Guest Signature Platter










Cuddly Bears First Christmas
Personalized Plate










Custom Order
Matching Mug - front










Custom Order
Matching Mug - back










Custom Order Graduation
Guest Signature Platter











Custom Order based on
All in the Family
Personalized Plate


"My grandmother (Maw-Maw) loved her platter. I wanted you to see the smile on her face (attached). It was the "hit" of the party."























Birds of a Feather
Personalized Family Plate


"When she opened it she cried (like I thought she would) and said that "This is so special, thank you!" My father in law asked where I had it made and I told him. He said you guys do good work!"
















Custom Order based on
All in the Family
Personalized Plate










Wedding Bells
Wedding Celebration Plate

Double Order - Plate 1 of 2

"I just wanted to let you know that I received the plates today and they look great!! They are a gift for our parents and I'm sure they'll love them! Thanks so much!"



Wedding Bells
Wedding Celebration Plate

Plate 2 of 2

No comments: