Welcome to Serendipity-Crafts weblog. Here, we post photos of our newest creations. We also post customer feedback and any bits of Serendipity news or announcements that we might remember to add.

Scroll down to view photos of our hand painted guest signature platters & special occasion plates. Please feel free to add your comments.

For pricing or for more information, please visit our main site
Serendipity-Crafts.


Share this blog on Facebook

December 01, 2006

Customer Feedback

The Inspiration























The Finished Plate

"We want to thank Elizabeth and Hugh for making us such a beautiful plate. We were both so pleasantly suprised and amazed at what an awesome job they did on our plate. We are so thrilled and happy to display it in our home every day. We've had many comments about how beautiful it is. I plan to order more plates in the future. Thank you Elizabeth and Hugh, you two are the best!!!!"

"The platter is absolutely gorgeous!! You did a great job on it. My mother-in-law will love it!!! Thanks again for the wonderful job! I will definitely keep your number handy for future gifts!"







"The wedding for Martha and Linda was last night and we had a fantastic time! You have no idea how much they loved their plate. Martha will be contacting you for one for herself. Thanks so much for everything"























"I just wanted to let you know that I have the platter now & I wanted to THANK YOU!! It turned out exactly as described and it's exactly what I wanted for the wedding. It's just perfect... so THANK YOU so much again for the wonderful work! We're expecting a baby in March and we will definately be in contact then to create a plate for him too."




"Dear Elizabeth and Hugh, I can't thank you both enough, the platters are just gorgeous! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces on Thanksgiving. You both did a wonderful job and your customer service is impeccable. It was such a pleasure talking to you Elizabeth I think I'm going to miss you. My very best to both of you!"

















"It is beautiful!! thanks so much. Even hubby likes it & he usually doesn't have any interest in this kind of thing.The plate is for my mom & dad's 50th wedding anniversary. I know they will love it as much as I do."







"This is going to sound ridiculous, but I teared up (when I saw the photo). I love it, it's absolutely perfect. You rock. :-) Hubby is looking forward to (receiving) it!"








"Mom received her plate yesterday and was crying when she called me. Again, I thank you sooooo much. She commented on how well it was packaged, the nice card you sent along with it and the flower in the box as well."







"I just wanted to Thank You both for the platter - absolutely gorgeous! =) The pictures didn't do it any justice (and it looked great on pics!). It hurts to think that it's going to have all that writing on it!"







"I took the plate to my sil's last night. She LOVED it. It matches the nursery perfectly too. (Which if I may say so is just about the cutest nursery any baby has ever had.) She and her husband are going to put it up behind the baby's dressing table. Now we all just have to sit and wait patiently for the next 4 weeks until Baby gets here."




"Elizabeth and her husband did this in one day for me and got this out express for my sons christening......it was a hit and so cute..YAY and thanks so much for the great customer service...she even kept me updated through the whole process."






"Elizabeth my plate LOOKS great! I will be giving you another order very soon!"










"Thanks again...and I received my other plate for Alicia and Peter and it's freakin awesome! You will be receiving another order pretty soon!"









"Thanks again! You're the best! My clients who have received them have fallen in love with them!"



























"This platter was a surprise gift from my mom and she incorporated my true loves...Jason, and my girls; YES all of them. I have always wanted to include the girls and this is how we will do it!!!!! I am so happy with it.

You have no idea how truly happy I am (thank you thank you thank you 1,000 times over)...I was floored and awed all at the same time...Jason too!!!"


"THANK YOU SO MUCH My Grandma loved the plate and so did everyone else !!!!!"










The Inspiration - Wedding invitation












The Final Personalized Signature Platter ( with customer changes)

"I received our platter on Monday and it is just FABULOUS!!! Even more amazing than the pictures (of course!)! We want it to be a surprise for most people at the reception -- but the people we HAVE shown have been blown away with just how beautiful it is, and we're just thrilled! Thank you, thank you soooooooooooooooo much for your work. I'll definitely order from Serendipity Crafts again soon. Your platters are a really great gift idea."

No comments: